I organise group and private art classes, workshops and retreats, and am experienced in conducting classes with children (incl. preschool), adults, teaching in both English and Mandarin.
Examples of classes I teach:
- Augmented Reality (AR): introduction for beginners
- Drawing for mindfulness: Drawing to cultivate mindfulness
- Magic Square: Drawing made easy with Simple shapes
- Mindfulness Magic momento: Using Augmented Reality (AR) to make Art
- Creative collage: Visual storytelling via Upcycling
Recent classes & clients include:
- PostcARd to the future: Augmented Reality X Art @ PRESSPLAY, National Library Board 2019
- Drawing with numbers, for Befriender Arts Toolkit, National Arts Council 2018
- Drawing for mindfulness @ Mutual Works, 2018
Do you want to request a private or group class? Write me.