Cycle syncing: Harness the Power of your Menstrual Cycle
Cycle syncing can boost your energy, mood & productivity & creativity. As a menstruating individual, one of the most simple yet powerful actions you can do is cycle syncing. By practicing cycle syncing – adapting your diet, exercise, social commitments and exertions according to the seasons of your menstrual cycle, you can reduce fatigue, pain and improve your energy and productivity.
In this page, learn how to harness the power of your menstrual cycle & the creative cycle through menstrual cycle syncing. Download your free cycle syncing guide and explore free cycle syncing masterclasses and video tutorials.
Free cycle syncing guide
Cycle Syncing: 4 Seasons & 5 Elements of your Menstrual Cycle
Are you new to Menstrual cycle syncing? In this Masterclass, learn how your menstrual cycle is your intimate connection with the Creative Cycle and how you can harness the five elements and four seasons to feel creative, vibrant and fully alive through cycle syncing.
In this live masterclass, you’ll:
⭕ Explore how your menstrual cycle is related to the creative cycle
⭕ A small and powerful shift that will change your period
⭕ Cycle syncing – learn what it is and how to do it
⭕ Discover the strengths, qualities & best practices for the Winter and Spring, Summer & Autumn of your period and the Five elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal Element)
⭕ What a menstrual break is & how to take it to connect with your intuition.
⭕ How to harness the power of your inner critic
⭕ How to connect with an irregular cycle
Moving Meditations & Yoga for the Menstrual Cycle:
This free playlist of 5 moving meditation, yoga and Qigong videos have been designed for the four seasons of your menstrual cycle to empower you to relieve PMS and period symptoms, boost your creativity, productivity and mood.
Support yourself & others through the menstrual cycle
Menstrual Yoga Qigong Training – Heal Painful Periods & PMS (2 hr Yoga Alliance USA)
Self-paced training with lifelong access – start anytime and revisit the content whenever you want
Learn how to adjust and align your Yoga practice based on your infradian rhythm so you can alleviate PMS cramps, mood swings, insomnia and period pain, fatigue, and frustration. In this course you will:
- Feel energized and excited in your newfound ability to self-regulate through your cycle
- Feel confident and capable to support menstruating women to manage PMS symptoms and period pain with your Yoga classes and programs
- Feel supported and in flow with your menstrual cycle
Within this comprehensive training program you will:
- Learn about your infradian rhythm and the hormonal changes during your cycle
- Learn how to track your menstrual cycle through your four inner seasons
- Learn about the benefits of adapting your Yoga practice and physical activity according to the cycle
- Learn how to adapt your Yoga practice and physical activity based on your menstrual cycle
- Be guided through 4 unique 15-25 min Yoga and Qigong practices, designed specially for each of your inner seasons to connect you with your intuition, clarity, creativity and power. These have been designed to be short yet potent to fit within your busy schedule.
DATE & TIME
This training is self-paced with lifelong access – start anytime you wish and the program fee includes
- 2 CEUs with Yoga Alliance USA
- Certificate of completion
- Lifelong access afterwards.