Hi, my name is Wenlin and I am a movement and mindfulness practitioner and a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance.
I’ve always loved moving since I was young, beginning with dance and later on, martial arts. My first encounter with yoga came in 2006, but it wasn’t till 2012 that it became a regular practice — a way of cultivating playfulness and taking flight despite the mundanity and weight of modern life. Wanting to deepen my knowledge and practice, I completed my 200Hr Yoga Teacher training in 2016. In the years to follow, I continued to study yoga, anatomy and massage as a way to foster touch and facilitate a deeper movement practice for my students and loved ones.
I look forward to sharing my love of yoga and the magic of movement with you.
- Able to teach a variety of styles including: hatha, vinyasa flow, yin/restorative yoga, and Thai massage.
- CPR/AED-trained, able to ensure safety of participants
- Experienced in working with children (incl. preschool), adults and elderly
- Effectively bilingual (English and Mandarin), able to teach in both languages
- (Scholarship winner) Barcelona Yoga Conference 2018
- Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training March 2018
- Levels 1-3 Thai Massage with ITM Massage school 2016-2017
- 50Hrs YA certified Yin Yoga Training with With Yin Yoga 2017
- 15Hrs YA certified Anatomy Connections with New Angle Yoga Singapore 2016
- 200Hrs YA certified Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with YogaHouse TaiTung 2016
I organise group and private classes, workshops and retreats, for preschool children, adults and seniors.
Completed classes include:
- Private yoga, clients’ homes in Singapore, Jan – April 2019
- Pair yoga community class at Art of Yoga, March 2019 Sign up here!
- Preschool kid’s yoga camp (2-3 yrs, 4-6 yrs) with Les Petits Gaulois, Feb 2019
- Chair Yoga for wellness, with the senior support group of Diabetes Singapore Feb 2019
- Group Vinyasa flow class, Botanical Gardens, 2018
- Partner yoga & massage workshop, Botanical Gardens, 2018
Feedback from past students: