“Wenlin is an amazing yoga teacher and person, she understands individual need and adjusts class accordingly. I strongly recommend her private lessons.” – Fricci, Doctor from Italy, Private Yoga @ Turin, Italy
“My love and I had a very good experience with Wenlin. She is a very professional, talented and kindly person. Can’t wait again to have the opportunity to attend her workshop!” -Tatiana, Massage Therapist from Brazil, Yoga Workshop @ Singapore.
GUIDED VIDEO ON YOGA FOR BACK PAIN
Below you can find a video on Yoga for back pain.
YOGA THERAPY FOR ARTHRITIS / BACK PAIN
Do you suffer from Arthritis, Sciatica, back or joint pain? Is your pain stopping you from your daily activities? This Yoga Therapy programme is for you. We’ll meet online or in-person at your home in Turin, for an hour per week, on a day and at a time convenient for you.
BOOK A FREE TRIAL
Click below to fill out the new client form for a free 30 min trial. This helps me better understand your condition so I can create a program for your needs.
WHAT’S A PRIVATE YOGA LESSON LIKE?
Each private yoga session is different for everyone. Your specific goals and needs are of top priority, as well as teachings and postures, techniques that best suit your body, lifestyle and personality. The program will be tailored based on your needs, lifestyle and health condition. As a Yoga Alliance certified and anatomy-trained Yoga Instructor and IAYT Yoga therapist in training, I have worked with individuals with a range of different conditions including:
- Back pain e.g. Sciatica
- Arthritis, Joint pain, Knee pain
- Working professionals
- Athletes with sports injuries (knee, back)
Based on your needs and preferences, sessions may incorporate a movement (Yoga Asana, Qigong, Somatics), breath exercises (pranayama), Yoga philosphy, meditation and guided relaxation.
COURSE FEE & PROGRAM FLOW
5 sessions €125 (€25 per session) | 8 sessions €180 (€22.5 per session)
- First we’ll discuss and agree on goals relevant for you so the program can be designed to meet your current condition, schedule and needs. These can range from providing relief to stress, resolving insomnia, or restoring specific body areas e.g. lower back, shoulders, knee etc so you can feel and live better.
- Second, we’ll agree on a program and schedule that suits your needs.
- Third, at the end of each session we will review your progress and adapt the program accordingly.